Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pizza and Stuff

The Story:

Last night we went out to eat, and we went to Old Chicago, and we ate their promotional pizza, and it was one of the best restaurant choices ever made, and you have to go try it, and you have to do it fast, because it will be gone Monday!!  It's enough to make me use major run-on sentences because this pizza is so exciting!!  If you don't like pizza with the more delicious varieties of vegetables on it, skip this. 

Until Monday, participating Old Chicagos will be serving Artisan Italian Vegetarian Pizza, which is the one pictured in the upper right if you follow the link.  It has incredible crust topped with olive oil, cheese, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, fresh basil, and feta cheese crumbles.  It is a personal pizza for around $8 at my location.  I'm telling you, you need to taste this pizza.  Matt always gets the Meat Me pizza at Old C's.  Always.  But when he tasted the Artisan one, he regretted ordering Meat Me.  This is a true story. 

*Edit* They have since brought this pizza back permanently at my location.  Check yours!  So good!




In other news:


Me:  How are you?

Him:  Pretty good.

Me:  So not sick at all?

Him:  Eh. A little.

Me:  So you're not "pretty good," you're sick.

Him:  I said I was "alright." Wait, what's my scale again?

Me:  Good, Alright, A Little Sick, Truly Wretched.

Him:  Then I'm alright.

Me:  Then you're not sick?

Him:  I have a little bit of a sore throat.

Me:  Then you're a little sick.

Him: No, I'm not. Wait, what's my scale again?

No comments:

Post a Comment