Friday, March 4, 2011

Real Life Magic

I don't care what anyone says, magic happens.  For proof of this I would like to submit for your consideration:

Ice cream

Think about its healing properties.  Consider its deliciousness.  Sherbets, sorbets, gelatos, yogurts, and frozen candy bars may also be encompassed in this category.  Lowfat or "Lite" ice creams, as a general rule, are not. Eating the approved products above makes the world just feel better, cures the blues, helps headaches, brightens rainbows, dries tears, completes homework assignments, dispels test anxiety, melts snow, mends heartbreak, enraptures children and unborn babies, heals the common cold, and so much more. (Feel free to leave a comment explaining any other ice cream  miracles I've not mentioned here.)

For these reasons, doctor-ordered diet or not, I sometimes find it necessary to visit an ice cream shop and partake of the magically healing wares.  And then I must make a decision not to feel guilty about it.  Because ice cream is good for you, I don't care what science or anyone else may say. 

That's right, doctor, I do eat ice cream with fat in it, and sometimes even in a waffle cone!

2 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly! Yea for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell that doctor, girlfrien'!(0; Lol(0: Hurray for ice cream! Target has a pistachio ice cream in those little containers )haagen daas maybe? ...or however you spell it) that I've only had a spoonfull of, and still dream about. I think I need ice cream. Your blog is terrible for hungry pregnant chicks!(0: But I love it!

    ReplyDelete